My Sister posted this one last night on Pinterest, so Im hijacking it! The recipe comes to us courtesy of Kumquatblog.com They look delicious! They're called Breakfast Cookies, but who are we kidding...
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
SERVES: ABOUT 15 COOKIES
- 1½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxmeal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, warm enough to be liquid
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine oats, coconut, flaxmeal, salt, pecans, and blueberries. Stir in bananas, oil, agave nectar and vanilla until well combined.
- Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into a 2½-inch round cookie cutter onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Continue with remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Cool on pan.